My niece got married last weekend. The spawn were all in the wedding.
Here’s a list of our weekend : Top 10 Style.
1. We ‘re going to Iowa. But not to Grannie’s house. But to Iowa. But not to Grannie’s house. Clear? Not yet? Okay once again, we’re going to Iowa but not to Grannie’s house
2. No, we’re not in Iowa yet. We left home 15 minutes ago. We’re still in Wisconsin.
3. No, the wedding is not tonight. The rehearsal is. No the rehearsal is not the actual wedding. No, you do not wear your dresses or high heels to the rehearsal.
4. Yes, we’ll swim at the water park in the hotel. No, the hotel is not near Grannie’s house. No, we’re not going to Grannie’s house.
5. Yes, you’ll see Mandi and the Scallywag tonight. No, they’re not married yet. No, the wedding is tomorrow. Yes, the rehearsal is tonight. No the wedding and the rehearsal are not the same thing.
6. Yes, Julie is doing your hair. Tomorrow. For the wedding. No, not tonight for the rehearsal. Because it doesn’t need to be done for the rehearsal. No, Mandi won’t be wearing her dress tonight either.
7. Yes, you can eat what you want at the rehearsal AND wedding. No, they’re not at the same time.
8. Okay – here goes. Do what they say okay? No, you can’t walk down with Mandi. Yes, they’ll tell you what to do.
9. DON’T TOUCH YOUR HAIR! Don’t spill on your dress. SMILE.
10. Yes……she is a beautiful princess. Yes, they’re in love. Yes, they’re married forever. (hugs)
EJ out – to fly to SEATTLE!!!!
Take a second and vote for me at Top Mommy Blogs by clicking on the juggling lady up there on the right! I’d appreciate it if you did it daily!!! Thanks!!!