1. This co-host cannot STAND an open door, and feels decidedly uncomfortable in a room where one is open.
Joy because even this is isn’t about me – it describes me!
2. This co-host learned to whistle before being able even to walk or talk.
Kristi because I chose the first one on the list.
3. This co-host risked life and limb walking down the hill of a HUGE roller-coaster, which had broken mid-ride.
Dyanne since Dy is in her name and she risked Life…..
4. This co-host is VERY spooked by cats and doesn’t like them at all. Cats LOVE her, though. All cats. All the time.
K2 because K2 makes me think of ‘Kitty Kitty’
5. This co-host was a member of her High-School debate team.
Joy because as a Joy I can debate anything to the death!
6. This co-host traded kisses with a neighbour when they were both six years old. Oh, and the kisses were on the ASS!
Lizzi – I think we talked about this once….
7. This co-host taught in a school for the hearing-impaired.
Melissa – because you were the first name and I don’t recall which of you did…
8. This co-host has two dead hamsters in a toilet-roll middle, in the freezer.
Zoe because my niece (not the one named Zoe but another niece) had this situation when my daughter was born – we almost named there the name of the hamsters – Lucy Mae – we went with Charlotte
9. This co-host was born in a taxi-cab on the way to the hospital.
Clark – seems sort of like a Clark Griswald story….
10.This co-host once got stuck in a bog, lost her boots and had to go to a piano lesson with half her clothes missing (because mud).
Lizzi – don’t know where any bogs are so…..”